UPVC gives consumers a variety of window and door styles of their choice. it is an environment friendly and cost effective product, with excellent thermal, physical and chemical properties it is the future replacement of conventional windows and doors.
1. Heating/Cooling accounts for 60-70% of domestic energy consumption.
Heat losses through windows account for 30-40% of entire heat losses in a household.
2. Like wood, uPVC is a very good insulator.
3. A double pane window using uPVC profiles has 64% less heat loss than an identical window using aluminum profiles Thermal Insulation
1. The required temperature for the PVC to ignite is much higher than that required for wood.
2. Use of uPVC instead of wood reduces the fire hazard as well as the propagation of fire.
1. Essential for comfort in high-noise areas.
2. High noise level generates various pathologic diseases
3. uPVC achieves a noise level reduction by almost 40Db Sound Insulation
Types of UPVC
1. Two glass sheet separated by aluminum spacer.
2. Desiccant granules inside spacer to absorb moisture between two glass sheets.
3. The spacer attached to glass sheets by means of Butylic paste.
4. The two glass sheets and spacer made air-tight with Polysulphur glue.
1. High resistance against chemicals action of alkali, non-oxidizing acids, salt, alcohols, fat and mineral oils.
2. uPVC window profiles behave outstandingly well under aggressive climate conditions (e.g. Coastal areas or highly polluted industrial areas)
3. Excellent aging resistance allows preservation of original colors and physical properties
4. The lifetime of uPVC windows is twice that of an aluminum window and three times longer than wooden windows
1. Steel reinforcement in channels
2. Double Glazing
1. uPVC gives cones consumers a variety of window and door styles of their choice.
2. uPVC is an environment-friendly cost-effective product.
3. With excellent thermal, physical and chemical properties if is the future replacement of conventional windows and door.